What seats fit the festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What seats fit the festiva?

I've got a 93 Festiva L. All my seat belts need replacing. Are there other car seat belts I can use that bolt right up that may be easier to find than for a festiva?

Michael

Originally posted by michaelmiller85 View Post
    I've got a 93 Festiva L. All my seat belts need replacing. Are there other car seat belts I can use that bolt right up that may be easier to find than for a festiva?

Michael
    are you asking about just seat belts or are you wanting to change the seats? Title and description are different.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Didn't you start a thread just like this the other day?
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

I meant what seat belts fit the festiva. I posted a WTB for seat belts but then became curious of there were any other cars that have belts I could simply bolt right in.

Comment

Depends on what exactly needs to be replaced...belts, tracks, buckles? Specifics will help as well as why exactly they don't work/need to be replaced
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

I would love to eliminate the hassle of the automatic belts and change them to the manual system. I don't want to change seats if there is an option.

I need the belts and buckles

Comment

You poor sods in the US have to put up with automatic belts whereas Canadian Festys did not feature them. I have a set of Aspire manual belts on hand that look to be identical/compatible with Festys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                You poor sods in the US have to put up with automatic belts whereas Canadian Festys did not feature them. I have a set of Aspire manual belts on hand that look to be identical/compatible with Festys.
                And we had LX's late models.

:3some:

Comment

Working...
                X