Festiva Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Repair

I have a 91 Ford Festiva L. I have been repairing for quite some time. Currently got a new drivers side door. Had to switch out the window crank shaft and now the window regulator cable fell out of place and I cant see where it goes.

My question for this is what is the best way to get it back together? Can I do it without taking the whole regulator unit out of the door?

For another question I found a rear wiper motor at my local UPullRParts. I wanna get it installed in my car but I need to drill a hole to mount it. Can anyone tell me where it is suppose to mount to? I have an idea but i want it to get done right.

rear wiper.

Use the search, Freshtiva did a wright up about this, follow what he says and it will work and if you have questions, ask him he's a good fella.
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Take the door panel off the pass. side door to see how it goes together.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

i started to look at the old drivers door and ended up doing the same thing. So I dont want to look at the passenger in fear of doing it again. then I will have 2 doors i need to fix.

Comment

and SC72, what is it freshtiva does a writeup on? the window or the rear wiper?

Comment

Originally posted by skinnypin View Post
            and SC72, what is it freshtiva does a writeup on? the window or the rear wiper?
            yup my mistake, the rear wiper.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Here is a link for the rear wiper install

Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Thanks Freshtiva. I have had my rear wiper i got from a upull for couple years. never tried installing it. never even tried hooking it up to see if it works. but since winter is coming up this year i wanna get it to work. as for my drivers side window i think im just gonna take the window out, then take the regulator out and put it back together that way. hope all goes well. wish me luck.

Comment

Working...
                X