electronic ignition system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electronic ignition system

There-1994 Ford Festiva. Auto. electronic ignition system does not work. on the distributor. Turkey / Izmir, I'm having. Automatically stops the motor car on the way. Where can I get.? Can I get out of Turkey. Do you know the price.?

They are made by Mitsubishi in Japan, part number 8708 J207. They are distributed in the USA by Standard Auto Parts, part number LX627, ignition module. I paid $150 for a new on in Canada a few years ago. I got prices from $150 - $300 calling different auto parts stores. They come wiht a 5-year or 50,000 km replacement warranty so if you buy new keep the receipt. Also bed it in dielectric heat transfer paste from an electronics store, the same as they put under the CPU in a computer. Some pople get them cheaper buying a used distributor.
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

-1994 Ford Festiva. automatic transmission. automatic ignition system is corrupt. Where can I get. How many currencies. I could not find turkey.

Comment

Working...
      X