A few codes on my BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few codes on my BP

So it's time to stop being lazy and fix this CEL before it gets too cold. I checked the codes, and I'm getting these:

02 - No crankshaft position sensor signal
    03 - No Cylinder ID sensor signal
    15 - Exhaust gas oxygen sensor - voltage stays below 0.55 volts (lean)
    17 - Exhaust gas oxygen sensor - voltage does not change (rich)

I'm assuming the issue with the O2 sensor is my manifold. The threads were stripped, and I just forced the sensor in there. I'll replace that with a header, before I try to diagnose it. This looks decent.

As for the other two, I have no idea what they are. Haynes manual doesn't give much information. A search yieled Code 03 being related to the Disty, with not much other information. Any help is very appreciated!
    BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

You probably have to have the crankshaft re-timed. or replace the sensor....not a big deal either way.

alot of times one issue can cause a bunch of codes to appear. I would start with the crankshaft code first then run the codes again.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

^ +1
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

looks like I also have 03 code on my BP... what is is about? it's related to the distributor, which wire is this if there is a way to test it?
        rusEfi - DIY ECU
        93 EFI: tach cluster, aspire mirrors & spindles. ZX2 master cylinder, BP+G25 swap with a door hinge, rio struts. 205/50r15, 140mph speedometer,rear disk brakes, mini cooper + subaru front brakes rear sway bar

Comment

Working...
        X