Got my carb literature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my carb literature

I received my '88 Emissions manual today. It's the only text I could find that covers carburetors. It has lots of clear pics of carbs, hoses, wires and attached devices. The carb is the main worry when an '88 or '89 is your daily driver.

Good to hear.

Now get to readin'.....:p

Comment

I was lucky lol, I already have a perfectly hooked up (thanks to Kartracer) carb on one car, so when it came time to do the hoses on the new car, I just pulled Babystiva up beside it and used it for my "carb literature". A book would be nice though, what book do you have?
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Haynes put out an emissions manual. Our public library had a copy. The library also had an automotive engineering text on emission controls.
        Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
          I was lucky lol, I already have a perfectly hooked up (thanks to Kartracer) carb on one car, so when it came time to do the hoses on the new car, I just pulled Babystiva up beside it and used it for my "carb literature". A book would be nice though, what book do you have?
          Ford Parts and Service Division Training and Publications Department "Festiva Engine, Emissions and Related Systems".

Comment

Working...
          X