Under Seat Tray Rail Install / '88LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Seat Tray Rail Install / '88LX

Howdy - Just got a beautiful tray from GevenaDirt. Question - 2 rails, 4 clips and 4 screws. Does anyone have diagram of attaching the rails under the seat. Was told only the 1990 had the tray.
    Looked in my shop manual for the '88. No mention of the tray. Thanks for any help in advance.
    Last edited by seattlestiva; 01-04-2012, 07:08 PM.

I have an outdoor-stored 93 LX passenger seat that is loose at the moment and has everything under it (rails etc) but no tray. Can photograph the details for you if that if of any use. PM me (seeing as it was minus 20C here today so I do need coaxing for 'time-outs' like that). Should get warmer outside again soon.

Comment

Ill flip mine over when I get home and take a pic
      Ford Fester

Comment

Only pic that would load sorry...
        Ford Fester

Comment

The seats are somewhat different between the 88/9's and the 90/3's, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if this tray (never even heard of one before) wouldn't bolt right in. If it does, pls post pic of the finished product.

Comment

Thanks to all for your imput. Guess I'll take the seat out and see what will work.
            Thanks Again.

Comment

you will need to attach the little tabs that I included with the rails so then it will be a direct bolt in....that is, if you do not already have the tabs on your rails.
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

just looked at the options list and if you have an 88lx.....you should have the rails already installed, unless the seat was changed.....

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

This is my pic of where it should be placed.

Comment

Excellent picture and advise. I think my original seats might have been swapped out (no rails). Looks pretty simple. Thanks Again.

Comment

Working...
                    X