• Show
Clear All

Dizzy is slang/short for distributor.

Sent from my Warm2.3 3vo.
    BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Its Dizzycus its spins in circles

LOL :p
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Some of this cheap winter gas makes so much pressure the engine will still
        run at idle and cough spit sputter if you try to drive with a dead fuel pump.
        Some times they will die. As soon as the bad power supply corrects its self
        it runs fine again. Cycling the ignition switch seems to "cure" it till next time.
        There are a lot of parts and connections that need checked to find an intermittent
        power to pump problem.
        Taking this kind of problem to a pro can get expensive quick. to diagnose this
        kind of problem, expose the power connector under the back seat and hook up
        a test light to the power. Put the light where you can see it. Test drive until
        problem occurs, if the light goes out and symptom is present begin testing
        "upstream" electrically until symptom goes away or problem is found. Repeat
        as necessary except leave test light at last test point. Of course if symptom
        is present and there is power at the fuel pump connector check fuel pressure,
        then move on to other possibilities if pressure is okay.
        Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
        X