Need more fuel for b6t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more fuel for b6t

I finally got in a vj11/tbird turbo and don't know how to add more fuel. At 18 pounds of boost and 7k rpms my wideband reads 13.0.

J.T said I could put in thunderbird 370cc injectors but that would make me run rich everywhere. He also mentioned a rising rate fuel pressure regulator but said I should ask here first.

What should I do to get more fuel other then turn down the boost?:p

Edit: I am on a rocketman ecu and stock injectors with a walbro 255
    Last edited by Grey Vw; 04-05-2012, 08:20 PM.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Have you run a larger power wire to the fuel pump yet ?
    Have you adjusted the vaf any ?
    Just some easy things that might help , wasn't this a half tank or less cutting out problem car ?
    Good luck .
    New build on the way .

Comment

Please disregard this for a day. My poor craftsmanship is not letting the wideband read correctly. It's reading 17:1 at idle I know this is wrong. I have a couple exhaust leaks from the downpipe and my cutout is not sealing.

The wideband will read better under throttle but is probably leaking even more leading me to a bad reading. Rocketman has said that his ecu will support this turbo and I know he is not wrong.
      Originally posted by shadetree View Post
      Have you run a larger power wire to the fuel pump yet ?
      Have you adjusted the vaf any ?
      Just some easy things that might help , wasn't this a half tank or less cutting out problem car ?
      Good luck .
      Good things to think about. I will try these after I fix my current problems.
      It was cutting out cause the sock filter fell off, its now good all the way to empty.
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
      X