Electrical Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Schematics

Hello - I haven't been on here in about two years because my Festiva hasn't been running. Through word of mouth, I found out there's a man nearby (in central Arkansas) who loves Festivas and has 30 of them. I called and he picked it up and has had it for a couple of months trying to figure out what's wrong with it. (He has a lot of other work to do, so he hasn't spent 2 months just on the Festiva.)

He has it so that it will start now, but the radio doesn't come on and also the left turn signals don't work. There may be more, but we were on the phone while I was driving, and I was not able to write this stuff down.

He has asked me if I could find any electrical schematics for this 1989 Festiva, including anything that has to do with the ignition or the computer.

I have a friend in dire need of transportation, so we are really trying to get this car ready for him.

Thanks in advance for any help!

There are some schematics in the stickies that you can use for your lights and
    anything but computer fuel - and ignition.
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Thanks! Looking for stickies.........

Comment

You need to get the EVT manual for '89.

Comment

I found this site but it is blocked at work. I will try from home. Thanks!

http://www.imarksweb.net/book/1989+f...va+repair+evt/

Comment

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Back of Haynes manual has wirng diagrams. One show computer, sensors, activators.
              Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

How do I get ahold of the Guy in central Arkansas

Comment

The guy in Central Arkansas is named Alvin. Are you in AR and needing your Festiva repaired? I will have to ask him if it is OK to give out his number.

Thank you so much to those who responded.

Comment

Yea I live in trumann Arkansas me and my Buddy have a 91 gl and were having problems with getting it to start

Comment

Working...
                    X