Trying to get cool!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get cool!!!!!

I am trying to put A/C in a 91 festiva........ When I bought another parts car the guy told me the motor was burned up. Now am looking for an a/c radiator. Am also in need of a crank pully for a/c and idler pully to adjust the belt. Can any one help me out? Thanks

When searching the parts store sites use "AC condenser" for the part out front,
    "AC compressor clutch" for the pulley and use "AC belt tensioner" for the
    adjuster. Things to watch for, Make sure the compressor listed for the clutch
    is the same as yours, there are different ones. Make sure it is for Vee belts, some
    places throw the serpentine ones in there too. Ditto the tensioner. Don't forget
    an ac condenser fan.
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

^Movin, he needs the aux crank pully that drives the belt, not the compressor clutch pully.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I've got an a/c radiator and fan laying around. It's out of an aspire, so I don't know if it will be a direct bolt on to your radiator support.
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Is it a a/c two core radiator for an a/c car. If so what would you take for it. How about a/c crank pulley?

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
            ^Movin, he needs the aux crank pully that drives the belt, not the compressor clutch pully.
            Thanks! The wife tells me I only hear what I want to
            Now I'm reading what ever I think i see!
            Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
            X