95 aspire dash lights inop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 aspire dash lights inop

I have tried from a working car ! Gauge Cluster the dimmer and the headlight turn assembly . Still not working . They have been out since i got this car ,i picked today to try and fix them . thanks guys .
    New build on the way .

aftermarket cd player?? somebody pulled power from the wrong power wire if so, other than that, what dash buttons were in there stock, and what's in there now?? those illumination wires are tricky, don't mess with the blue wires, it's all interconnected.
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Thanks guy , it does have a stereo and i will go through that asap . Ididnt give that a thought not one time .
      New build on the way .

Comment

check your tail light bulbs, they can blow and ground out without killing a filament and blow the fuse for the whole circuit, including the dash lights. had it happen a couple times on my aspires.
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Well it turns out that the dimmer switch i replaced was no good . Finally nailled it down to that , all is good ..
          New build on the way .

Comment

Working...
          X