Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ball joints? Are Festiva & Aspire the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sort of like what I did today in the 35 C heat today: SFA. I dunno where this day after day after day hot weather is coming from but I can see why tropical folks sleep (siesta) most afternoons and why all you southern characters lust over A/C in your cars.

Comment

I knew what it, was lol..

I was looking for the part number fire the yamaha specific bfh to fix my bike a couple weeks ago. I heat its a hard tool to come by.

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Movin View Post
        Some how this usually stretches the limits of ones linguistic ability..
        resulting in some profound descriptions that do no honor to ones
        family, social preferences, siblings and perhaps animals..Understood
        of course that none of the verbal references are true, it is strictly a
        normal release that confirms ones presence in the universe and his
        desire to stay put!
        A deep guttural roar, sometimes suffices; though probably will get one in worse trouble, than the above. At least in certain situations?
        '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Fooey! Etc.

Originally posted by walth View Post
          If you install the aspire sway bar you'll tighten up that front end in a MAJOR way! I love the aspire sway bar.
          While pulling the parts under duress, I forgot the Aspire front sway bar.

Done April of '07; when one day the 17th if memory serves, bringing home two 1.5 liter bottles of Eureka DollarTree Monterey Bay white wine-$3/tax riding my bike back & forth to the wrecking yard, I found DJ died.*

Impromptu wake; ensuing.

*That was a strange vibe, too; with some snarky types hanging around in the periphery, exploiting the moment. At the same time, I was suffering a hostile take-over & eviction from my apartment, which preoccupied everything about eleven months until January of '08. Now I lack those more decent facilities; where I'd had an adjoining garage, as well as being able to work next to the sidewalk.
          '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Working...
          X