Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likely Engine Rebuild

Hey, everybody!

Unfortunately, after being taken for a bit of a ride (whether or not it was intentional) by a repair shop that I'd been going to since I moved to Cincinnati four years ago, I need to find a new shop to perform engine repairs/replacement on my Festiva. In short, the engine blowby and general acceleration has gotten considerably worse over the past several weeks. I can't even break 35 going up hills sometimes.

So, if anybody has any suggestions for a Cincinnati area shop, I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll call around a bit and see if I can find a place that'll keep this vehicle on the road for awhile.

Thanks!

to help while you're looking, remove your cat... it's likely clogging or clogged/broken.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Thanks. I figured that'd be faulty too.

Comment

There was a guy on here awhile back who owned a shop in batavia. I'm not sure where your at exactly, but its on the left comming from town going toward the 275 exit, stay on 32, its down there on the left somewhere IIRC.
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Working...
        X