window rubber stripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window rubber stripping

Not sure if this would be right area put this. But I want to know if anyone know where I can by new weather rubber stripping that goes around the roll up windows on a festiva. Mine are so bad the window barely roll up and down.
    1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
    1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
    1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

New window channels is the answer to your problem...but in the meantime generously lubricate the channels with silicone spray.

Check out The "Four Green Group Buy" thread.

KKY0158605 CHANNEL-GLASS RUN RH $10.29
    KKY0159605 CHANNEL-GLASS RUN LH $10.29
    bravekozak put together a group order for a some forum members to get them (along with all kinds of other parts) from Korea.

The price in the spreadsheet does not include shipping and it takes a long time for the parts to ship from Korea.

Go thru the Four Green Group buy thread for more information.

Comment

OK thanks I will definitely try get in in that
      1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
      1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
      2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
      2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
      2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
      1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

"but in the meantime generously lubricate the channels with silicone spray."

I'll agree with that, but before you lubricate the channels give them a good clean. A bit of rag dipped in solvent on the end of a screwdriver rubbed up and down the inside of the channel does the trick. You'll be amazed at the amount of grunge that comes off. Wind the window down to do the top part of the channels and importantly, remove the door trim and do the lower part of the channel inside the door with the window wound up. You'll probably find you won't need to buy new channels.

Comment

Working...
        X