Longer Lug Bolts, help :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longer Lug Bolts, help :(

Anyone know a website I can order longer lug bolts for the Aspire swap. I have 10mm spacers in the rear and 1/4 in the front. My local shops are no help :/
    If anyone knows the specific dimensions and all, that would be a great help. Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Daily Driver:
    91 Red Ford Festiva L 5spd Stock

Show Car:
    2004 Black Premium Mustang GT Convertible

Forget lug bolts, get studs. These look to be long enough for your needs:
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
      Forget lug bolts, get studs. These look to be long enough for your needs:
      http://www.ezaccessory.com/Wheel_Stu...5_p/st948l.htm
      tks tom! good price shipped, the ones that have been listed here b4 tried to charge more for shipping than my whole order here!
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Perfect,Thank you!! Certain those are for Aspire hubs before I spend the cash on them?

Daily Driver:
        91 Red Ford Festiva L 5spd Stock

Show Car:
        2004 Black Premium Mustang GT Convertible

Comment

I got my studs & lug nuts from PeP Boys.
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

I went to rent and roll for longer studs. Basically a big rim shop. They will put huge wheels on anything.
            Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 05-16-2013, 06:26 AM.
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedHalos View Post
              Perfect,Thank you!! Certain those are for Aspire hubs before I spend the cash on them?

Yes, 12x1.5 is the thread size for both Festy and Aspire lug nuts/lug bolts.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I just installed a set of studs on my project as well aspire swap with pressed in 12x1.5 50mm
                -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Sorry for the dead picture links.
                  1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Working...
                  X