Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jason_ View Post
    ... Then unable to remember or find....

That theory has shafted me so many times....

Sent from my rooted HTC Supersonic using Tapatalk 2 Pro
    No kidding. Bad enough when I was younger and healthy. Doesnt help that I apparently went ten years undiagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I never got the fever nor the spots, nor red circle where tick bit me, so docs were in major denial that it was possible I had tick disease and refused to do a test. Finally since all the easy stuff had been tested yet I could barely walk across room without collapsing of exhaustion, I INSISTED doc do a tick panel and paid out of pocket since worthless insurance refused to pay even after results showed I had RMSF. From reading on internet, I thought Lyme. But it comes back RMSF. Similar effect though RMSF untreated is usually fatal. Much better since I've been on doxycycline for around a year now, but the damage done most likely will never totally reverse and there is some evidence that RMSF can be chronic (doctors deny this) and return anytime immune system is severely weakened. So brain/memory isnt super functional yet nor do I have lot energy and unfortunately I tend to be cranky, but that might just be old age..... LOL Lucky nobody has to live with me.

Comment

Well lucky me, found the round white center piece with the cam bumps on it. It was stuck over a bolt at rear of wood stove in my house. My brain truly isnt fully back from purgatory yet if I thought I would see it there. Oh probably see it in cold weather, but not during a period of record heat for September. Worse if I built a fire in future, without seeing it.

Anyway put it on car and turn signals cancel easily in both directions just like factory intended. Added little film of grease, dont know if plastic needs it, but cant hurt.

Comment

Working...
      X