ANYBOFY KNOW??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYBOFY KNOW??????

I'm not sure if I posted this before. If I did I couldn't find it, so sorry if this is a repeat but I have what looks like some kind of sensor that screws into the radiator and I broke the wires off of it . I am wondering what it is called so I can replace it. Auto parts stores weren't much help because the car is older than most kids that work there. :rofl:
    Last edited by floydford; 12-04-2013, 02:37 AM.

That is the one for a 1988 or 1989 car correct? As others will probably suggest please create at least a simple signature w/ your year of car, if auto or manual, and your location. there are differences between the years, 90-93 are the almost all the same, go older and they have significant differences.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

You do not need this sensor. I posted in your other thread about it, too. If you went out and bought a new radiator, it would not have this sensor hole. If you absolutely want one, contact Brave in Canada. I believe he had a spare.

Many are running without sensor.

-Joe
      White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
      White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
      1988 LX 5-speed
      ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Hey Floyd, here is your other thread

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...002#post629002

and ya dont need that sensor
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Thanks for the replys. Yeah, I'm pretty new here and forgot to post the year. It's an 89. carbureted 4 spd. Thanks Drddan for posting the old thread I had. I found out the name of the part and that I don't really need it too.

Comment

Working...
          X