Idle Air Control (IAC) Prefab Water Hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle Air Control (IAC) Prefab Water Hoses

I'd like to replace the water hoses that connect to the IAC. I understand that the hoses are prefabbed. Where can I get them ?? Ideas??

i218127

Is this for a EFI or carb engine? Four Green may have them unless you choose to use ones from the junk yard. Do you have a leak?
    Last edited by bravekozak; 01-19-2014, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      Is this for a EFI or carb engine? Four Green may have them unless you choose to use ones from the junk yard. Do you have a leak?
      This is for a EFI engine. Four Green ?? Who are they and how do I get to them??

Comment

Four Green sells factory parts from Korea. It would not be worth it to buy only a few small hoses, unless you go in on a group buy.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 01-19-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

I replaced mine and just used standard 3/8" heater hose from Oreilleys. Bought 4 ft. Worked perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Fred" 93 Festiva L B6-ME Swap
          “Though he is small, he is but fierce.”

Comment

Are these the hoses you are after?

Comment

Are these the hoses you are after?
              You guys are so good !! I have to look again. But I can use the part numbers as shown in the picture. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks !!! I did find Four Green !!

Comment

Don't get too happy. Even though the hoses are priced under $2 and $1, they are expensive if ordered from Korea all by themselves. The best option is to order everything you need to fix your car with new factory parts all at once, preferably with a partner. Things that you can't buy at a junkyard are new rubber seals, belt moldings, plus anything that deteriorates after 20 years of use.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 01-19-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Don't get too happy. Even though the hoses are priced under $2 and $1, they are expensive if ordered from Korea all by themselves. The best option is to order everything you need to fix your car with new factory parts all at once, preferably with a partner. Things that you can't buy at a junkyard are new rubber seals, belt moldings, plus anything that deteriorates after 20 years of use.
                  Thanks. Will remember that !!

Comment

Working...
                  X