front hubs- 1 or 2 bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front hubs- 1 or 2 bearings

93 festiva front hubs, do they have an inner and an outer or is it just the one inner that you can see from the back side of the hub, because according to Canadian Tire, there's only one bearing and an inner and outer grease seal, and the bearing they had is the one you can see behind the grease seal from the back of the hub. Can anyone clarify this because the dealership is pressing the rotors and bearings in so I want to have all the parts, because they'll charge me an arm and a leg for any parts I don't supply myself

There are 2 bearings, an inner and an outer.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I knew it! :x stupid Canadian Tire! So how can i get the outer bearing, its not a dealer item is it? I'm pretty sure the one they gave me is the inner (the one you can see from the back of the hub), it looks identical to the one that's in there now, plus i have an inner and outer grease seal

Comment

Same bearing up front, inner and outer, which is probably why the confusion in the parts list. Seals are different.

Comment

oh, so the inner and outer are the same bearing, just x 2 Well, I guess I'll go back and get two more. Thanks guys 8)

Comment

Working...
          X