Bp air box relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bp air box relocation

Does anyone know a good way to move the air box to the passenger side of the car so I can put the battery back under the hood and not in the hatch? I'm pretty sure this box won't fit over there but is there one that will work? If not I guess I can leave it alone. It does work the way it is.

Last edited by MTec007; 08-04-2014, 06:26 PM. Reason: info

look at my car on here go under my name and look at my recent thread started has a pic of my b8-me you can do the bp the same way

Comment

Well I can't seem to find it but i also use tapatalk as I don't have a computer. Can you send me the link?

Comment

click on my name then you will see on the left side of page latest threads started by blueoval or type 1989 festiva with 44k b8-me swap then look at mine

Comment

Seems the photobucket has deleted your images. The craigslist post is deleted as well.

Comment

Comment

It looks like your engine may be in a better position than mine but also it looks like you removed the black plastic box from the back of the air box, behind the sensor. I also don't have a timing cover so I have to worry about that when doing placement. Will have to play around some more

Comment

sorry I just went to autozone and got two 90 degree bends and the one with the vacuum holes in it I put the two 90's together and ran it over top of the injectors to the other side about like the picture that is posted. works and hood still closes

Comment

Working...
                X