clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clutch

Is the clutch assembley the same in a festiva & aspire ? I bought one for 93 5 spd festiva,but my 95 aspire 5 spd needs one more .
    Only a few and the proud drive Festivas !

According to autozone they are both mu71-1
    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
    95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Yes they are the same.
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I used economy parts and they have been fine. It's not like it's a heavy vehicle.

Be sure to tighten the rotor bolts to the proper torque. If they work loose the hubs have to be pulled part to tighten them. Guess how I know this. Took a long time to figure out where the noise was coming from, too.
        Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by WmWatt View Post
          I used economy parts and they have been fine. It's not like it's a heavy vehicle.

Be sure to tighten the rotor bolts to the proper torque. If they work loose the hubs have to be pulled part to tighten them. Guess how I know this. Took a long time to figure out where the noise was coming from, too.
          Loctite blue is good for it as well. On the flywheel bolts. I know Haynes calls for it there.
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
          X