lumpy tires steering rack changed and still getting them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lumpy tires steering rack changed and still getting them

Hi guys i have question how in the world do i keep getting lumpy tires i bought the set of tires and only the front tired become lumpy so i change the steering rack inner and outer tie rods and alinged it. Now i took a trip an hour away and there it was again the lump on the passenger's side was there with all the radial wires sticking out luckily i had my spare im running the stock 12s wheel and was wondering if any suspension components may cause lumpy tires

I'm thinking you just have defective cheap Chinese tires. What is the brand and model of those tires? The only thing that should happen to those tires, if your alignment or caster/camber was off, is uneven wear.
    Last edited by TominMO; 10-27-2014, 03:59 PM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Kumho

Comment

Can you take a picture of the tire wear? Lots of things can cause this but I'm not quite sure what you mean by "lumpy"?

Comment

impact breaks? tires get bubbles in them from impacting curbs, pot holes, etc. Also how much air are you putting in them? an over inflated tire will develop tumors.
          Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
          88? Parts car-sold
          91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
          86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
          1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

the radial belt separated i got these a month back it does have warranty but i would like to know what could be the culprit

theres no way it slam on the curb or pot holes i hardly drive it and i'm the only one who drives it to work

i was driving on the freeway when all i heard where the radial wires whipping inside the wheel

053.jpg054.jpg 056.jpg
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dgamez414; 10-27-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X