aspire engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspire engine

i am trying to put a aspire engine in a festiva.i was changing the pullys my festiva has the narrow pullys and aspire has wide ones well the end of the crank shaft on aspire engine is bigger.so can any one tell me what i can do to make things work.or are those engines the same?they are both supposed to be B3 ENGINES. I JUST NEED SOME HELP

The pulley off of late '92 and '93 Festivas will fit. If you can't find one of those look for a pulley from an earl '90's B8 ME from a Mazda Protege. I think they fit. If you are using the Aspire engine in a carbed car, there is not a lobe on the cam to work the fuel pump. Other than that it should be plug and play.

Comment

It fuel injected im takeing the intake off my old motor and putting it on this aspire engine or at least im trying to. thank you for youe reply.

Comment

I just left the pulleys alone when swapping an aspire motor into my 91L. .. kept the festys intake manifold and coolent piping... used the aspire exhaust manifold, down pipe/exhaust piping, and alternator (its plug and play into the festy harness)... easy peasy

Comment

Just use the aspire accessories. And swap the intake manifold over.

Comment

Here is a write up for putting an aspire engine into a festiva

Last edited by nonamekid; 12-25-2014, 11:45 AM.
            The Festiva Store
            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Link no longer works!!

Comment

Working...
              X