Rocker Arm Shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker Arm Shafts

Are the dimensions the same for F.I. and carby shafts so that they are interchangeable as they appear to be? - and is there a known source new rocker arms and shafts?
    When I'm good I'm very, very good and when I'm bad I'm HORRID.

according to ford parts book they are identical except for using the adjusting nut on the carb rocker. also the shafts for intake and exh have different #s.
    shafts, rockers, and spring spacers are all available new OEM from GREEN SALES and other obsolete inventory but it might be cheaper from parts store if you can find equivalents

Comment

Anyone have part #'s for future use? I have not found aftermarket parts so far.

Comment

Aspire roller rockers are the way to go with todays oils.

David

Comment

intake shaft - E8GZ6563A. exh shaft - E8GZ6563B. cylinder 1 & 2 intake/exh rocker arm - E8GZ6564. 3 & 4 intake/exh rocker arm - E8GZ6564B. spring spacers - E7GZ6587A.

Comment

Originally posted by Studebaker View Post
            Aspire roller rockers are the way to go with todays oils.

David
            I agree, and wish there were roller rockers with solid lifters. Still need to get around to making some of those. Can't keep a Festiva running long enough, though.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
              intake shaft - E8GZ6563A. exh shaft - E8GZ6563B. cylinder 1 & 2 intake/exh rocker arm - E8GZ6564. 3 & 4 intake/exh rocker arm - E8GZ6564B. spring spacers - E7GZ6587A.
              Thanks for that information! Is there a master parts number listing available somewhere? I'm trying to accumulate the numbers I see on the site.

Comment

Working...
              X