No dash or back running lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No dash or back running lights

I been working on my festiva trying to get this one back to be my daily. I have a problem ever since I got it. It runs great. It has a BP swap. The dash lights and running lights don't work. I have check the fuses and changed the bulbs. Does anyone have an idea of what it may be?
    1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
    1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
    1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

I'm not certain if the Festiva uses a relay for the taillights or not,but when I had that same problem with one of my Aspires it was the taillight relay was bad.

Comment

I have read that it does have a relay. I'm not sure where it is. My other festiva I do see it. This one with the BP I can't find it.
      2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
      2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.

Comment

It's more then likely the relay. Its on the passenger side . The headlight relay is on the drivers side they will swap if you wanna check it that way.
        They should have a black rubber cover on them and mounted to the inner fender with a screw.

Comment

Ok I will look for that.

Comment

Ok guys I found the relay and it was shot. I went to 3 parts storez with no luck finding the relay. Came home and took the one out of my other festiva and the lights work like a charm. So now I have order new relay online and I'm good to go. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Ok guys I found the relay and it was shot. I went to 3 parts storez with no luck finding the relay. Came home and took the one out of my other festiva and the lights work like a charm. So now I have order new relay online and I'm good to go. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Glad you found the problem.Thanks for the update with the solution.

Comment

Working...
                X