yellow tach cluster help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow tach cluster help

Hi I picked up a yellow cluster for a festy and I couldn't get it to work I noticed it has eight pins on it and my white cluster has seven is there any way to get the yellow cluster to work?

Originally posted by wisconstiva View Post
    Hi I picked up a yellow cluster for a festy and I couldn't get it to work I noticed it has eight pins on it and my white cluster has seven is there any way to get the yellow cluster to work?
    All clusters made for US cars should just be plug and play. Not sure why yours is not working.
    Last edited by TominMO; 11-25-2015, 06:12 PM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Alright maybe I didn't line up the plug in right or something.thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by wisconstiva View Post
        Alright maybe I didn't line up the plug in right or something.thanks man
        If the plastic center pin on the cluster is broken off (not uncommon), the plug can be put on wrong. Maybe that's the issue?
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

It is actually broken off on the yellow cluster I noticed that when I was looking at it.

Comment

Working...
          X