Wiper/turn signal assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper/turn signal assembly

I bought a wiper/turn signal assembly from an 89 Mazda 626. It has the variable intermittant wiper with the cruise control switch on the same stalk. Well long story short, none of it works accept for the high beams. I replaced my old one and everything works, took it out and once more tried again to the same result. Are these things just irrepairable or is someone here really good with stuff like that?? The reason being. I don't want to loose the money I paid for it. Considering it wasn't cheap LOL I can't return it because I don't remember who I got it from. It was local. Any suggestions would be helpful!!

Chris

I believe I read on here that you need to move some of the wires around in the plug for it to work in a Festiva. I don't remember who wrote the thread on it but it should be here somewhere.
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

"And yes, that intermittent module will work. However, you can't use that whole thing from the ebay ad, you keep the festiva headlight and turn signal switch and housing, and simply take out the festiva wiper module/stalk (on the right hand side) and install the 626 module/stalk in place of it" from "htchbck"

Comment

I knew someone had addressed this, just couldn't remember who it was that posted it.
        Jerry
        Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
        90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
        92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
        93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

I was scared for a minute lol

Comment

Make sure you use a proper terminal extraction tool. The terminals will simply click back into place and lock in their new positions.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 12-14-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X