Where do they go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do they go?

This a picture of a couple bolts and a bracket that I'm not sure where they fit.
    They are grouped with my dash parts but now that I'm putting the dash back in Rosie,
    I don't remember where they go.

This is from my 92 Automatic.
    Last edited by 1990new; 02-24-2016, 06:26 PM.

That's to support the lower cubby. Think horizontal.
    That is one side. It is screwed into the blower housing.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 02-24-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      That's to support the lower cubby. Think horizontal.
      That is one side. It is screwed into the blower housing.
      Thanks... I see where the bracket goes. The bracket on the other side is different and attaches to the metal dash frame in front of the blower housing with two screws. There is an opening in it for access to the bolt that attaches the right side of the blower box to the dash frame. Are the two bolts shown used for the blower box attachment or do I use standard bolts here and these bolts are used somewhere else?
      Last edited by 1990new; 02-24-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, you need some large washers for those bolts. The bracket holes are big to allow for a large amount of adjustment.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 02-24-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          If I'm not mistaken, you need some large washers for those bolts. The bracket holes are big to allow for a large amount of adjustment.
          Do you know if the bolts shown in the picture (along with big washers) are for attaching to the heater box? or would regular bolts go there the the bolts pictured go somewhere else?
          Last edited by 1990new; 02-24-2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X