90 Festiva front hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Festiva front hub

I have been looking for a replacement hub for my 90 festiva and can find nothing...anybody have any idea where I might find one?...thanks

Originally posted by brushhippie View Post
    I have been looking for a replacement hub for my 90 festiva and can find nothing...anybody have any idea where I might find one?...thanks
    Pmed

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know these were built by Mazda...I cannot help but think there would be a Mazda something with this same hub...just my thinkin...sometimes gets me in trouble..

Comment

I got mine at a junk yard and rebuilt them.
        Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Yea so far not much luck from the bone yards.

Comment

Check this

Several listed indicated if they have bad bearings and they should be cheaper. You could get
            one, buy new bearings and rebuild it yourself.

Search for Festiva steering knuckle and sort by distance from you.

Call the number in the listing and ask question about it and get a shipping quote.
            Last edited by 1990new; 05-31-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Well fellers...in my searching...I find..(here no less) an entire Festiva..with good motor and tranny and front end in good working order for 200 bucks...3 hour drive...but I think I would be money ahead making the drive and trailer it back...a dilemma....always been a parts car or truck guy.
                Last edited by brushhippie; 05-31-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

if your going to keep it you need a parts car

Comment

I used this site to find a front hub assembly. Have done it twice. Paid about $60 shipping and all. This site you can search junk yards all over the country and see if they have what you need. Really helpful. You can see the different prices for the different junk yards. http://www.partshotlines.com/

Comment

Back home with the parts car...has the passenger mirror...rear window wiper and both doors are good! woo hoo! PLUS the engine and tranny sound great...better than the originals..I see a transplant comin.

Comment

Edit...make that electric mirrors AND...also defrost on the back glass...happy with the $200 spent.

Comment

Originally posted by brushhippie View Post
                          Back home with the parts car...has the passenger mirror...rear window wiper and both doors are good! woo hoo! PLUS the engine and tranny sound great...better than the originals..I see a transplant comin.
                          How about Fix the parts car to use as your DD and use the current DD as your parts car?

Comment

Parts car is rotten underneith...rear axle came loose....it would be powerful cool to be able to get that car back on the street...it has 418000 showing on the ticker...the guy said when it turned 400000 he had to pull over and get a pic....I gotta get that pic!
                            Last edited by brushhippie; 06-09-2016, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X