Replacing the lights on the A/C switch control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing the lights on the A/C switch control

Hi guys, I was wondering how to replace the light bulbs inside the a/c control knob. The lights on the numerals near the knob got busted. and I can't seem to take apart the whole assembly. Is this thing sealed? Can somebody tell me how to open it. Thanks! 87788779_3_1000x700.jpg

The face of the HVAC controls will pop out with a pick once all the knobs are removed, then you can access the bulbs. Needle nose pliers with rubber covered tips should do the trick.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      The face of the HVAC controls will pop out with a pick once all the knobs are removed, then you can access the bulbs. Needle nose pliers with rubber covered tips should do the trick.
      I see... Are there any clips around the face that I need to worry? I might break some...

Comment

Tiny little tabs around the edge
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
          Tiny little tabs around the edge
          Thanks for the tip mate!

Comment

Working...
          X