Clutch release fork shaft bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch release fork shaft bushings

Anyone know a source for new clutch release fork shaft bushings?
    The ones in the 5 speed that I'm installing in Rosie are worn quite a bit.

After searching on FourGreen and the Russian parts site, it looks like
    part number MF40117154 ($1.14 each) is the upper shaft bushing... but it does not indicate
    that the lower bushing is the same. But I would another diagram that appears to show that the bottom
    one is the same.

Also the oil seal that goes with it is on the FourGreen site as part number (MF40117155, KKY0117155)
    Last edited by 1990new; 07-22-2016, 08:16 AM.

I was going to take my shaft out to check the seals but once i got the bolt off i couldnt loosen the fork from the shaft. I thought i was going to break it. Did you get yours loose? I just got lots of lube into mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
      I was going to take my shaft out to check the seals but once i got the bolt off i couldnt loosen the fork from the shaft. I thought i was going to break it. Did you get yours loose? I just got lots of lube into mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes, mine came out pretty easy..just held the rod with the lever and gave it a tap and it came loose.
      I will be ordering the bushings and seals from FourGreen, should I get extras?

Comment

upper & lower bushings are the same. the bushings and oil seal can also be bought from USA Mazda or Kia dealers or parts websites.
        KIA BUSHING - MF40117154, OIL SEAL - MF40117155
        MAZDA BUSH - F40117154, OIL SEAL - F40117155

Comment

Working...
        X