Diagnostic and maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnostic and maintenance

Compression testers do we have any b3 carb or efi wet and dry compression testers around here? Or a good steady maintained regiment?

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what the question is. Speaking of compression numbers my B-3 fuel injected with about 175K miles has the following compression #1 165 #2 165 #3 125 #4 150. I would consider it wet compression as it is currently together and driven daily. Does that answer your question?
    '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
    '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
    '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

By "compression testers" do you mean individuals who do compression tests on their cars? Yes some have posted compression readings. I did mine last summer. The exact results are out in the car but were in the range 187-190 across all cylinders. Could you let us know more specificly what you need to know?
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Working...
      X