Air conditioning 0-rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air conditioning 0-rings

I'm trying to flush and install my air conditioning this weekend and kind of irritated because the o-ring kit I bought off rockauto does not seem to have the right O-rings. First ones I go to try and install are the ones for the hose that goes from the condenser to receiver/dryer. Smallest ones in the kit are too big. What kit or part number is known to have the right ones for factory festiva a/c? I started trying to search the forum but it wont let me open any search results right now for some reason...

Last edited by ryanprins13; 02-17-2017, 10:07 PM.

Type in "o-rings" with double quotes.
    Post 722981

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      Type in "o-rings" with double quotes.
      Post 722981
      Thanks!
      Like i said, i did search and the results i think i wanted came up including that thread but when i tried to open any of them it just said error 500. It works today. Looks like i just need to order and wait for another kit :/

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

The GPD 1321284 that you show in the picture... if it contained those metal gaskets shown and not as many o-rings as the one in the ebay link that I sent you- it is not that same one that I received. The one I received did not have any metal gaskets but contained all the pieces show in the picture in the ebay link:
        http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-C-System-O...pYmFHz&vxp=mtr

Looks like all kits numbered 1321284 are not the same.

I have several o-rings left from the multiple kits that I bought in the past to redo the AC in four Festivas in the last few year. If you measure the size of the orings you need and send me the measurements, I will see if I have them and send them to you if I do.
        Last edited by 1990new; 02-19-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990new View Post
          The GPD 1321284 that you show in the picture... if it contained those metal gaskets shown and not as many o-rings as the one in the ebay link that I sent you- it is not that same one that I received. The one I received did not have any metal gaskets but contained all the pieces show in the picture in the ebay link:
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-C-System-O...pYmFHz&vxp=mtr

Looks like all kits numbered 1321284 are not the same.

I have several o-rings left from the multiple kits that I bought in the past to redo the AC in four Festivas in the last few year. If you measure the size of the orings you need and send me the measurements, I will see if I have them and send them to you if I do.
          Thanks, whats in my photo is everything that was in the kit. Tomorrow i will measure what i need and send you a message, thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X