Battery Ground Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Ground Issues

After some nudging by drddan, I finally joined Facebook so I could keep up with the activity on the fordfestiva group that was started there by Ben Rogers.

And yes, there are a lots of the same old questions being asked there that have been asked and answered here many time. When someone writes an application program that can quickly sift through all the answers and come up with the perfect one for the specific question asked, that problem will be solved. Many big and small tech companies are working on applications like that now and they are continuing to make improvements. But then that application will be simple compared to the one that must be written to handle the access authority and analysis algorithms that will be required to maintain the storehouse of all the non duplicate correct answers.

Some of us are more adept at reading the nuances of human interactions than others. I usually fall into the others group.
    "The Answer" application must be able to do that so it can ask the true question that the inquisitor is trying to get answered.
    So in essence, the application will pretty much need to be able to read the mind of the inquisitor. See where this is going... full body camera access
    to the inquisitor, in brain chip implants anyone?

So for now we each answer the perceived question the best we can with the knowledge we have and present supporting information when possible.

To wit:
    https://www.w8ji.com/negative_lead_to_battery.htm

Umm ^^^ ya what he said. lol
    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

A very good article. What was said of underdriving the alternator is true, but in cases where the engine is run over original design speed, the alternator must be underdriven or centripetal force will pull the windings loose of the rotor, so a compromise .....
      No car too fast !

Comment

Working...
      X