Festiva Trio 98 Light Bulb Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Trio 98 Light Bulb Change

I cannot for the life of me work out how to change the headlight bulb, removed the plastic cover the bulb seems to be spring mounted or something . The page from my manual is missing, go figure

Thank You in advance

There should only be a rubber seal to keep water out. Just wiggle the bulb off.

Comment

Wait a sec, is this a square body Festiva, or the bubble body? If it's the bubble body, there is a spring clip that needs to me released and it takes a 9003 bulb.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

what bulbs do you have in QLD? if it is an H4, it might be just a spring clip needs released. if it is a halogen like N Am, it can be a bear to get it out if it's the original bulb or its been in a long time. i think the rubber O ring started to fuse to the lamp housing. a pair of needle nose vise grips did the trick.

Comment

Could you clarify what you meant by "plastic cover"?
          Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

pics would be helpful

Comment

Working...
            X