timing belt water pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timing belt water pump

looking for someone close by to do a waterpump and timing belt on my 88 festiva I'm in Stafford va car is very clean under the hood

anyone ? help ?

Comment

Im not familiar with the area. You could look on the map and try pm-ing people close by https://fordfestiva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59074

Or you could ask on facebook.

Or you could give some details like are you offering food, maybe a mini meet, do you have the parts and tools and just need an extra hand? When do you need it done by? Can you drive to the madness meet and someone could change it there for you?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any particular reason you can't do it yourself? That particular job takes 1.5 hrs without really rushing.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I spent 45min on one bolt once, but if i had my electric impact charged and tried it first it would have been an easy job and only 1hr i think. I spent almost as long on that one bolt as everything else. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

We learn by doing.:tm:
            '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
            '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
            '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Working...
            X