Ford festiva casual 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford festiva casual 2000

hello friends, I have a problem with my ford festiva full injection, the mechanic took out the dealer to repair it and now does not know how to install it because it does not get the electric diagram of the car, can anyone help me?

Google traductor

Hi! I dont quite understand what you need.
    I see your using google translator? The translation did not work well at all.
    What did the mechanic take out?
    What diagram do you need?

What language do you speak? There are some members here that know multiple languages and perhaps can translate better or talk with you in your language.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm guessing "fuel injection" but can't figure out if "dealer" refers to the fuel rail or distributor since the dealer in a card game is the one who distrubutes the cards. Wonder if Google software can drive a car as well as it translates simple sentences about cars.
      Probably looking for a wiring diagram for fuel system on a 2000 efi engine. "Casual" has me stumped.
      If you can get hold of a Haynes manual for the Festiva it has wiring diagrams in the back pages which should help.
      Or ask a specific question here about a wire or connector.
      Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Working...
      X