Fuel Injector confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Injector confirmation

A very long story short i bought a fuel injector for my festiva on ebay. It came damaged and was the wrong injector. The seller has sent me the info of what he thinks is the correct injector. Can someone here confirm this? Here is what he sent me...

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Anybody?

Adam

Comment

Yes, I believe the one in the picture is correct. The color certainly is. My '91 uses the purple injectors. I don't know about the other years. Obviously if the one he has sent you will not plug into the harness it is wrong. In the trouble shooting process I have swapped injectors from a B3 into a B6ME. The B6ME runs perfectly on the B3 injectors and the B3 runs perfectly on the B6ME injectors.
      '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
      '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
      '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick the Quick View Post
        Yes, I believe the one in the picture is correct. The color certainly is. My '91 uses the purple injectors. I don't know about the other years. Obviously if the one he has sent you will not plug into the harness it is wrong. In the trouble shooting process I have swapped injectors from a B3 into a B6ME. The B6ME runs perfectly on the B3 injectors and the B3 runs perfectly on the B6ME injectors.
        Thanks man, appreciate it!

Adam

Comment

With different parts cars ive seen different colors of injectors. Purple for sure, i think green on one car and i want to say orange, but id have to go to that car and look. They probably all interchange. Anyone know the differences?
          But as far as part numbers, i cant help, sorry.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by ryanprins13; 11-17-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X