Ebay Steering Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Steering Rack

This rack has been posted on ebay as a new rack. Only has 4 recent review, out of which are all good. Anyone have any knowledge or thoughts on this?

OE-Quality New Manual Steering Rack and Pinion Assembly for Ford Festiva

just go to the festiva store and but a remanned one and never look back Ben does an amazing job rebuilding them
    The Festiva Store, all things for Festivas, Mazda 121's and Kia Prides. Some products may apply to the protege and other mazda cares as well. Fix your shifter, modify your car through new accessories, or update some parts to make your car run and drive as good as new.
    88 L carb'ed (when up in flames of glory)(deceased) 4spd
    89 L carb'ed (died on the operating table (rust))(deceased) 5spd
    93 gl FI (sold) automagical
    89 lx FI megasquirted "luna" b6D+t (186hp 209ftlbs)
    88 L carbFI megasquirted zombie car

Comment

The picture is of a 90+ rack, but the description says 88.
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

I would rather buy the one from the Festiva store but I don't have the brackets or bushings(I've heard them called both). I'd gladly buy them from someone if there was a set available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

If replacing the rack get a kia rio unit. super easy mod and gives way better feel to the wheel. IMO
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
          19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X