Flasher on Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flasher on Festiva

I just bought a 1989 Festiva and found that it didn't have working turn signals.I changed the fuse but that didn't help.By checking on line and talking to an auto supply store I found out I needed a flasher.It seemed so easy.Well it isn't.I can't find where it goes,although I know where it is suppose to go and I have had many ppl look for me.I am looking under the driver dash,under the fuse box.Is this the right place?HELP!I don't want to get a ticket.
    Gail Mooney

It is usually under the steering wheel up and to the left, its a square like fuse can be hard to reach sometimes. usually 10 bucks at checker. It should rectify your problem

Comment

if you can't find it; maybe its not there? lol... perhaps someone else removed it, make sure your looking for places that it may be missing. i don't know what the connector looks like, but for the price maybe buy a new flasher and then you will have something to compare it to?

or find a wiring diagram...
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

This will eliminate the speculation...

Comment

hey DJ, which wiring manual is that out of? this one?
          ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
          91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
          1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
          2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

it's off the ford cds.. (Helm I believe)

Comment

hey I am also having trouble locating mine on my 89 festy, its not where the diagram shows it to be
              I wondering if there was one on it when I bought it. Does anyone have a picture of an original one so I can match it up

Comment

Working...
              X