Blower housing redo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blower housing redo.

I'm getting ready to take out my dash, replace the heater core, and redo all of the foam seals in my dash. Anyone know of some good foam tape or whatever to replace the old stuff with? Thanks!

Come on Brave! I know you know what to use.

Comment

zoe, just search on the bay for adhesive foam sheet. Foam is cheap. Silicone or neoprene is way better than the factory garbage.
      Last edited by bravekozak; 01-25-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
        zoe, just search on the bay for adhesive foam sheet. Foam is cheap. Silicone or neoprene is way better than the factory garbage.
        Gee whiz, is there anything you don't know about Festivas?!
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I knew he would know what to get. What a wealth of info! Thanks a lot Bravekozac. Now I just have to talk myself into getting started.

Comment

You're welcome. By the way, I have the perfect motivational tool to help you get started.
            It is quite stimulating. Ask me how I know.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 01-25-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X