92 Festiva Rear Spindle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Festiva Rear Spindle

for the life of me i can not find a spindlefor the rear-passenger side of the car. does anyone have one or can furnish with me a link to buy one? idk where to turn

a guy on here that goes by jfd64 probably has one. you could message him and see. Passenger side is left hand thread which people wreck so they are more rare than drivers side...

Comment

jfd64 is a great seller and usually has whatever part you need but like stated above, that is becoming a rare part.

If jfd64 doesn't have you can check with w4rky. His brother in-law just picked up a few parts cars. If those guys don't have one then I can probably pull one for you but it may take a week or two.
      "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
      sigpic
      "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
      "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
      "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
      "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Is this one of the areas a person can do an Aspire swap?
        Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

(EDIT) I don't think the mounting bolts line up. Pretty sure the current holes in the Festiva beam have to be elongated to fit an aspire spindle.

They have the same part number for the Wheel Bearings and Wheel Seals on the back so I am assuming that you could us the spindle from an aspire but I have never heard of it being done. The Brake Drum on an Aspire is less that 3mm shorter on the spindle so I would assume that it would work as long as the mounting bolts are the same.

Or you could just switch out the whole rear beam and go with a dual pattern wheel.
          Last edited by firebush357; 04-03-2018, 05:28 AM.
          "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
          sigpic
          "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
          "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
          "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
          "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Working...
          X