Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1993 Ford Festiva L Rear Wheel bearings and motor and clutch job. Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Ford Festiva L Rear Wheel bearings and motor and clutch job. Need help!

I have a 1993 Ford Festiva Ive had for a while and I'm starting to restore it I'm still in high school need some good pointers please, I'm pulling the motor to either do a motor job or just new seals and clutch is also bad so changing that soon please email me if you can help and I'm also looking for festiva parts if anyone has any and if they can ship.

Wen you have specific questions you can post them here and you can use the search box at the top right corner of the screen to see what has been posted in the past. Do you have a Ford service manual or a Haynes manual?
    Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

CAUTION Right Rear Axle Nut has LEFT HAND Threads!!!!
      Jerry
      Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
      90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
      92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
      93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

^^ the front bearings are pressed on meaning you have to pull the hub and knuckle apart and also there is a spacer between the bearings which matches the specific hub and MUST NOT BE LOST and MUST BE PUT BACK ON or the new bearings will tear themselves up. Before doing the bearings on this car some reading is advised.
        Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Working...
        X