Walmart Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart Tires

Just wanted to post that I bought 4 Douglas 45000 mile radials 155R12 for less than 27 apiece. I searched their website before and they didn't list anything in the 12" class. Glad they had these. Look like nice tires.

I live in the Columbus Ohio area.

Rick

Whats that work out canadian??? I just paid 27.99 a piece for Goodyear nordic from Canadian Tire 145/80R12,thay are a very agessive :x snow ice tire,studdable.
    1992 Festiva L 3Dr 1.3L

Comment

firstfestiva, do you have a source for those tires? And are they willing to ship to the US?

Comment

Yes i do Gforcefd The Canadian Tire Corp is like Canadas Walmart and auto zone all in One , I work in the Branch in my city and purchased them The closest store to you is Niagara Falls 6840 McLeod Road 905-358-0161 you can go from there,,They may even have the discontinued version which is left over from a few years ago and they are Goodyear WinterTrax some stores have tons of these in the warehouses Good hunting :fred:
        1992 Festiva L 3Dr 1.3L

Comment

I'm on my third set of Douglas tires 155R12 from Walmart, good price.
          91 GL 140,000 mi

Comment

Thanks. I had put some 80K tires on a minivan we had a few years ago and really liked the way they wore and how quiet they were.

Hoped these would be the same.

The Canada tires sound cheaper. The Douglas are all season radials where yours sound more like winter only tires. Is that accurate?

Rick

Comment

Yes these are a winter tires,, we also have an all season radial for 29.99
              The discontinued tires i was talking about are winter too and are 25.99
              1992 Festiva L 3Dr 1.3L

Comment

Good to know, however, my tire needs are full-filled for the time being...

Later.

Rick

Comment

i have sport metric 155 r12's on mine. they ran me 18 bucks a piece
                  1993 5 speed FI. 2-5/8" tach, short throw, muffler delete. SOLD
                  1993 5 speed FI. A/C! muffler delete, 2-5/8" tach, 5% tint, 14" alum. wheels, JVC head unit, 2 MTX 10" subwoofers. 195K
                  2000 Trans Am 6 speed
                  1997 HD 1200 sportster
                  1986 Honda Rebel 250

Comment

29 ea for walmart tires?? :lol: Falken Ziex 13's are only 34ea at vulcan tire. 5.00 more each for a performance tire? They are soo much better than the 12" skinnys. But to each their own.

Comment

They fit the regular Festy rim DJ?
                      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

well, no. It just kills me that a 12" crapola tire is almost as much as a bigger name brand performance tire..

Comment

The Walmart tires were only $17 each when I bought mine a couple years ago.
                          Brian
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                          :fish:

Comment

YEP - Walmart raised the prices when Gas Prices went up and they didn't lower them when the gas came back down. I just picked up two over the Holidays and they where $27 ea. The ones I bought about 2 years ago were $18. 50% increase in two years - Best investment going - Ha ha.

Comment

Will 13" tires work okay on a Festiva? Any advantage?
                              If okay, what rims? I see 4 Mazda 323 rims with snows for sale here.
                              Can I use them on the Festiva?
                              Thanks.
                              Original owner of silver grey carburetted 1989 Festiva. 105k km as of June 2006. 140k km as of June 2021.

Comment

Working...
                              X