Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Parts Questions...

Hi Ya'll

I also posted a simular post on the yahoo festy site.

I'm going nuts on my 92 festy over X-mas break, today I bought a clutch kit, cap-rot, plugs, wires, air filter, alt. belt, water pump, valve cover gasket (maybe a couple other things I'm forgetting)

While I'm into it, I would also like to replace the CV's, struts, brakes, and wheel bearings. the girl at auto zone thought there is only one wheel bearing per side (I'm guessing there's two, like the metro) and they wanted 70+tax for CV's per side. (good price?)Where can I find some struts. If possible, I would like the car to sit/ride higher, is there a way to do this with struts (taller ones perhaps?)I also need an emergency brake cable. How about a good brand of brake pad? Any other parts worth replacing while I'm into it. My goal is to have basically a mechanically new festy when done. I'm pulling the complete AC unit, and replacing the stock alum. 12 rims with steel 13's, adding some nice KC's on the front, making a fun little exploration vehical (that gets great MPG)

anyway, any advice on the above whould be much appreciated, thanks everyone!

Brenton

Try festiva motorsports they have aftermarket and oem parts and the link shows some struts

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2304767

Comment

Working...
    X