ENGINE MOUNTS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGINE MOUNTS!!!!!!

Where can I get engine mounts for a 92 Festiva automatic.

I want them new.

Festiva motorsports has them

But dont accept paypal.

I dont want to give my credit card to someone over the phone.

Anywhere else I can get them??

Which mounts?

Rock auto has the passenger mount for an auto. I don't know if it uses the same transmission mounts, but they have the mounts for a manual.

edit: they might not take paypal either.
    OX SMASH!!

Comment

Mail a check. You're used to the delay, right? :roll:

Comment

Use to delay?
        Need them bad
        all 3 mounts are shot

front rear and passenger side

Comment

Originally posted by number1_kid
          Use to delay?
          The no CC number over the phone thing. You know, whenever you use a credit card at any store, the number gets sent through the phone lines or over the Internet to be verified. And you hand the whole card to people in restaurants, don't you? Don't worry about it!

Comment

^^Yeah, my mom's the same way.. but worse.. She won't even do her checkbook on the PC.. and I've been a computer guy since the 8086 days.. I use my cc on the net over the phone etc.. never had a problem. Once a guy ripped me off.. sure glad I used my cc and didn't send him a check.. The CC company refunded my money in less than 24hrs and it was free no stop payment bank fee etc.. I've purchased over 4k worth of parts from FMS with a cc... Like Dave said... Don't worry about it.

Comment

I used mine with them with no problem. It boils down to this. They are credible. And Dj has the best point when he said....
              "I use my cc on the net over the phone etc.. never had a problem. Once a guy ripped me off.. sure glad I used my cc and didn't send him a check.. The CC company refunded my money in less than 24hrs and it was free no stop payment bank fee etc"
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by number1_kid
                Need them bad
                Will they ship C.O.D.?
                You gonna race that thing?
                http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

Think about when your at a resturant, you hand your CC to a complete stranger they leave the room to run it. How do you know that person doesn't take down your information? I'd say its alot safer over the phone than doing that!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

ok,,,,

Ill find mounts somewhere else anwyays
                    thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                    X