Toyota help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota help..

Ok my neighbor just came over and said that her front brakes were locking up.

From just a small check, yes the front brakes are hanging.. I checked the ebrake and it wasn't hung. I had her bf pull the ABS fuse and check it. It was good, so he put it back.. as soon as he did, it came unlocked.. Now.. why would the ABS do that when the fuse is still good? Ideas? CelicaGT4 what say you?

ok they drove it around for a few minutes and it locked again.. could the abs relay be getting stuck?

Comment

Sounds like somebody needs to get a festiva It could be the relay going bad... something like that was happening in our old chevy van shortly before the transmission died and it got parked permanently. Ours was kind of intermittent though, like it would just randomly decide to lock while you're driving down the road... not fun... I would just pull over and unhook the battery for a few seconds, and it would release
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I have a haynes manual and we jumped E1 to TC and got the code 44 but there is no 44 listed in the haynes manual. I'm off searching the net to see what that means..

Comment

Working...
        X