Where to get this part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get this part?

(I think this is the right section to post this in).

The lever/switch for the lights on my Festy needs to be replaced, and I was just wondering, where's a good place to order parts from? This is my first Festy, and I haven't had it long, so I'm not that up to date on the best parts places.

Also, my horn works intermittently...Of the two buttons, one usually works (usually), but the other rarely works properly. Is this probably just a wiring issue?

Thx,
    -Nick

Put a "wanted" add in the for sale section. That is a common part and somebody should have one. If you want a new one try Festiva Motorsport. Heres there number (410) 381-4660
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

There is one for sale right now on e-bay
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Thx

Oh, and Genevadirt, could you give me the link to the one on ebay? I can't seem to find it...

-Nick

Comment

the horn issue is a fitment problem, due to the age of our cars the rubber portions of the interior tend to shrink and in the case of your steering wheel, that's causing the switch to be pulled away from the contact. i'll bet you'll find that in the summer you wont' have this problem.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

You might want to try Brian's suggestion first...there is time on the e-bay one....and it is a little pricey

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I have a butload of those..

Comment

Don't forget that the orange and white lettered units are not interchangable...
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
                X