fuel problem I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel problem I think

all right guys i need help fast, 93 L bought it friday,drove it from the lot to here, (mile or better) long story short, planned on driving it home from work. After cleaning up a nasty battery, started it up, battery light comes on. put the tester on the battery, 11.75 dcv wining sound comming form the alt. So today I put a good alt. on and viola! 14.7 dcv. SO now I reach down to gunn it and it dies!! now it idles but dies as soon as I give it some gas it just dies?? what did I do, yesterday it ran fine.

P.S. the wining is still there, I was positive it was the alt??

ok scratch the fuel problem (al least to the injectors) I just pulled the fuel line off and shoved the line in a beaker, when I hit the key it spit about 125 ml out. still will not run past idle!! I was planning on driving this home tonight!

{nevermind} by the way in case anyone is wondering, the little plug on top of the breather housing is important, to a happy festiva. It runs alot better with it plugged in.

Comment

:sign5: :laughing3:
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
      X