No announcement yet.

It's My First Car Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get all the small stuff you could want but unfortunately getting big things like doors is cost prohibitive since we live more than 1500 miles apart.

Send me a PM and tell me what you're looking for. I'll be glad to help.

My specialty is intermittent wipers and dome lights w/ maplights, maybe even a few door pockets.

Regards,

Tim
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

thanks for the help ill need it and like i said ill look at everything oh and i need a new hood latch mine brock when i had my friend push me out of the mud with his mazda 323 lol the hook latches but the little lock thing under the big hook is bent and the spring is twisted

Comment

I'm so screwed my transmission went out i know what caused it i took my festiva off a jump we got 7 feet high and went like 20-25 feet and my friend pat and his brother skip was in car they both have back pain now and i had a headache for 2 days anyway 2 days after jump 3rd and 4Th gear went out then 3 days later 5Th went out and 3rd came back then next day at a stop light it wouldn't go into any gear so now its parked at bottom of hill what should i do ?

Comment

walk

Comment

have to agree with bassman here... :walk:

Comment

that headache was a concussion.....
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

its crap like this that you will look back on when you are 30 and think of how stupid you are!!!! :evil:
                you and the way you think is the reason why sites like muchosucko and skoopy do so well.
                dumbass kids doing dumbass things.
                you say you got 7 feet of air ???? ya right .
                you are full of it.
                if you really did post pics.
                every year where i live and also where you live schools have a grad night or prom or whatever.
                now as a sideline i dj and when i go out to some schools grad and setup 20 grand worth of sound, laser and lights some punk kid thinks its funny to spray me with beer.
                so the last time that happened i stopped the show and told everyone i was going home as a result of that kid giving my equipment a beer shower.
                then i said iwould stay if someone would give him a lesson on being nice to the dj .
                well a group of hockey guys with some sweet ass grad girls knew if i stopped the girls would stop drinking and they would go home unsatisfied if ya know what i mean :wink:
                well they beat him like he was a childkiller in jail.
                now i saw this and felt it was a little much and that i might get in trouble but here it is illegal to drink under the age of 19 so these grad parties are looked upon as bad and the cops stay out of it so i was off the hook
                so what i am wondering is this......

ARE YOU THAT KID???????

Comment

I knew when they put the Dukes of Hazzard on CMT something like this would happen

My Advice, Sell the good parts to the rest of us cheap. :headbang:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Oh my. I was about to offer some advice, but I think I'm too late.

Yep, that "headache" could very well have been a concussion--or a spinal trauma of some sort.

Ya'll better go get looked at.

I did some stupid things when I was younger, but no jumping.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                    X